3CX Basic Training May 12th 2017
05/12/2017 14:00 to05/12/2017 16:00(Africa/Nairobi)
Earn The Basic Certification With Our Free Instructor Lead Training Course
This training is open and free to all new or active 3CX Partners and is aimed at pre-sales and support technical personnel tasked with the responsibility of promoting, installing, configuring, maintaining and supporting 3CX client installations and seeking to achieve the 3CX Certification. This training will prepare attendees for the 3CX Academy Certification Exam.
Prerequisites: Knowledge of Networking technology and concepts.
This training scheme will enable you to:
- Appreciate the painless deployment of the server on a standard Windows machine.
- Understand how to setup both software and hardware SIP Phone extensions.
- Understand how to set up PSTN gateways for the termination of telephone lines, analogue, ISDN, complete with DID.
- Understand how to set up ITSPs (normal VoIP Providers, and SIP Trunk Providers).
- Learn about the architecture of 3CX Phone System for Windows.
Additional Points of Interest
- A session on how to sell 3CX Phone System.
- Learn how to interact with support platforms when troubleshooting issues.
- A 3CX Technical Supervisor will be moderator of the technical presentation and will be available to meet with you throughout the day
2.00 pm Welcome and Introduction to 3CX Phone System V15 & 3CX Partner Program
2:10 pm 3CX Basic Training: 1. Install 3CX
2:30 pm 3CX Basic Training: 2 Installing the 3CX Client
2:40 pm 3CX Basic Training: 3. Configuring a Desktop Telephone
3.00 pm 3CX Basic Training: 4. Configure the Firewall
3:20 pm 3CX Basic Training: 5. Configuring VoIP Providers / SIP Trunks
3:40 pm Q&A and wrap up
4.00 pm Tea Break
Total Duration: 2 hours
Please note: Basic , Intermediate & Advanced Training ,places are limited to 2 engineers per partner & places are given on a priority basis to new 3CX partners
Limited Seats Available: Only 18 seats available per training date. Do not wait for the last minute as seats are offered on first come first serve basis
Please note that Redstar Africa will also be organising a 3CX Intermediate & Advance Training event in conjunction with trainers from 3CX Global in June 2017 ( exact dates to be announced) in which attendees will require a mandatory 3CX Basic Certification